Some fun facts for you……..
The flashing lights, the speed, the music! It’s so riveting. What are we talking about? Why, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster of course! A combination of factors make this one of the most thrilling rides at Walt Disney World. Let’s learn a little more about the ride!
- Opened on July 29,1999 with a special invitation-only party featuring Aerosmith
- Is also featured at Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris
- Is a FastPass+ attraction
- Is 3,403 feet long (more than ½ mile)
- 2 roll-over loops and 1 corkscrew
- Disney’s first coaster in the US to have inversions
- ‘Limotrain’ holds 24 passengers
- Catapults Limotrain to approximately 60 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds (what a rush!)
- 120 speakers per Limotrain
- 900 total speakers throughout the ride
- More than 32,000 watts of audio amplifier output power (WOW!)
- Each seat has a subwoofer under the seat, two high-frequency tweeter, and two mid-range speakers (the average car has a 4 speakers)
- Actual ride time is only 1:22
- Contains 5 specifically recorded Aerosmith songs with each Limotrain featuring a different song
Is this a can’t do or a can’t miss for you?