From Erin Glover, Social Media Director for Disneyland Resort:
When it opened two years ago, Buena Vista Street gave Disney California Adventure park guests their first opportunity to step back into the Los Angeles of the 1920s and ‘30s as Walt Disney might have seen it. But the California influence doesn’t end once you pass Carthay Circle. Beginning July 17, guests can discover the stories behind the icons, attractions and landmarks of Disney California Adventure park with our newest guided tour, Disney California Story.
The tour includes an exclusive look into the members-only 1901 lounge*, two popular Disney California Adventure park attractions*, a special experience at Animation Academy*, plus private lunch and a collectible pin.
Here are some things you should know about the Disney California Story Guided Tour:
- Tour is offered daily at 10 a.m. and is approximately three hours long.
- Theme park admission for Disney California Adventure park is required to attend the tour.
- Check-in is located at the Chamber of Commerce, just inside the entrance to Disney California Adventure park.
- Attractions and entertainment are subject to availability and may change without notice.
For pricing and booking information (and to find out about a special discount for Disney Rewards Visa and AAA card holders, Disney Vacation Club members and Disneyland Resort Annual Passport holders) call 714-781-TOUR (8687). Also, be sure to check out the other Disneyland Resort Guided Tours at Disneyland.com/Tours.
*Subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020
- DISNEY+ DEBUTS ALL-NEW CHARACTER ART FOR “THE MANDALORIAN” SEASON TWO - October 12, 2020
- Walt Disney World Resort Lights Cinderella Castle to Celebrate NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers - October 11, 2020