From Jamie Langdon, Social Media Manager and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
If you have young kids, a 24-hour event might not seem like a natural fit for you, but there are actually a lot of activities during the 24-hour kickoff to the Coolest Summer Ever at Magic Kingdom Park that are perfect for little ones. If your kids are anything like mine, they are often awake at dawn and ready to go. Next Friday, May 22, when they’re up before the sun, you can bring them to our party – which starts at 6 a.m. at the Magic Kingdom Train Station with Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf. Throughout the day, there are all kinds of special events that kids will love:
- Disney Channel stars will appear as Grand Marshals for the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at 3 p.m.
- Disney Channel Club Chill will open in Tomorrowland at 4 p.m. with DJ Frost leading a dance party with music videos from Disney Channel stars.
In between all of the one-day-only fun, be sure to use the My Disney Experience app to select FastPasses for favorite attractions and character meet & greets. You can also use the app in the park to find things like attraction height requirements and even the nearest restrooms – a must for potty training parents!
If you’re going to stay for the amazing Wishes fireworks show in the evening, be sure to pack snacks and pjs to keep little ones comfortable. But don’t worry if you forget something, our Baby Care Centers are fully stocked with everything from diapers and training pants to toddler food and sunscreen.
- Disney Eats Foodie Guide to Lovely Valentine’s Day Delights 2023 - February 2, 2023
- TREASURE AWAITS AS ALL-NEW PIRATE RIVER QUEST RIDE OPENS AT LEGOLAND® FLORIDA RESORT - January 14, 2023
- Enter to win “All Aboard Engine 25”by Manuel Hernandez - January 12, 2023