From our friend, Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Now that the holidays have returned to Disney Parks, I wanted to share my 12 favorite holiday-themed gifts from Disney Theme Park Merchandise.
- Disney Character Nutcrackers – We’ve carried Disney character nutcrackers for a few years at Disney Parks. This year, we introduced some new sizes for figures, ranging from 5-inches to 36-inches.
- Holiday Sweater T-Shirts – Building on the success from last year’s sweater T-shirts, the softlines team has four new designs including one inspired by characters and icons from “Star Wars.”
- Retail MagicBands and Accessories – If you are visiting Walt Disney World Resort this holiday season, look for holiday retail MagicBands and accessories such as MagicBandits. The Olaf MagicBand has an edition size of 4,000 while the Mickey and Minnie Mouse MagicBand is a limited release item. Guests must present one of the following for the MagicBand to be linked to at the time of purchase: valid theme park admission, Memory Maker card or an active MagicBand.
- Disney Pins For the Holidays – Disney pins make a great stocking stuffers. This year, I love the Disney Resort snowflake pins which will be released at each Disney Resort Hotel at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts starting November 13.
- Disney Ear Hat – Celebrate the season with this Disney ear hat complete with festive, fuzzy plush ears and glittering polka dots.
- Disney Gift Card Holders – Disney Gift Cards make great gifts and wrapping them is even easier with these two gift card holders.
- Spaceship Earth-Inspired Mickey Ornament – The seasonal team released several Mickey Mouse icon ornaments this year including one that looks like Spaceship Earth in Epcot. Hooray for Christmas Future!
- Disney Parks Christmas Train Set – I’ve loved trains since I was a little boy. This Disney Parks Christmas train set is pretty amazing as it includes a locomotive, four train cars with animated character surprises, plus over 20 feet of track!
- Wayne and Lanny Plush Set – In recent years, I’ve enjoyed watching the adventures of Wayne and Lanny in Disney’s “Prep and Landing” during the holiday season. Now, they are plush set.
- D-Tech on Demand Holiday Cases – D-Tech on Demand, my favorite boutique inside the Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney Marketplace, will have new holiday designs. Guests can create custom and personalized cases for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy SIII and Samsung Galaxy S4. Look for cases for iPhone 6+ and Samsung Galaxy S5 later in November.
- Holiday Apparel – I already mentioned the awesome holiday sweater T-shirts but I also liked these two items. The pajamas were inspired by the retro-looking Holidays For Your Home collection.
- Countdown to Christmas Calendar – Milk chocolate every day until December 25. Sold!
Find these items and more in select merchandise locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. You can also find select items on online at http://www.DisneyStore.com/Holiday.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces the Arrival of The Ultimate Antarctic Adventure: “Penguin Trek” – The New Immersive Family Coaster Coming Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- RAVENSBURGER ANNOUNCES NEW SET FOR DISNEY LORCANA TCG - September 12, 2023
- The Walt Disney Studios Wows Disney’s Biggest Fans at Destination D23 at Walt Disney World Resort - September 10, 2023