My family and I got to go see Big Hero 6 this weekend and let me just tell you it was awesome! I absolutely loved the two main characters Hiro and Baymax. Baymax was adorable! The things that Baymax says are hysterical. I laughed a lot during this movie. If you have not seen it yet, I highly recommend that you go.
So I needed to find a recipe to celebrate this movie and I came across these adorable Baymax cupcakes from Rachel Hollis of The Chic Site. These cupcakes are super easy and sure to please any Big Hero 6 fan. So let’s get started.
Boxed Cake Mix (Or your favorite homemade recipe)
Store Bought White Frosting (Or your favorite homemade recipe)
Black Food Gel
How to Make it
1. Bake cupcakes as directed.
2. Frost Cupcakes after they cooled completely
3. Draw Baymax’s eyes onto the marshmallow with the black food gel
4. Place marshmallow on top of cupcake and enjoy!
From TMSM Contributor Janel Adani
Photos and recipe courtesy of Rachel Hollis of The Chic Site
- ShopDisney MerchPass Coming for Arendelle Castle & Future Limited Edition Items - July 9, 2020
- New Health and Safety Measures, Technology at Walt Disney World Resort Theme Park Dining Locations - July 8, 2020
- Magic Is Here as Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks Prepare to Welcome Guests Again - July 8, 2020