The spooky season is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start collecting your ghoulish goods now! Well, we think this should be number one on your list: Loungefly Hocus Pocus Chibi Mini Backpack from Amazon.
Loungefly Hocus Pocus Chibi features everyone’s favorite three aging evil witches, the Sanderson sisters– Winifred, Mary, and Sarah and the loveable cat Thackery Binx. This faux leather mini backpack features printed appliqué, foil printed, debossed, and metal zipper charm details.
More info about this product:
- Faux leather shell, fabric lining, 2-way top zipper closure
- Outer dimensions: 9″ wide, 10″ high, 5″ thick
- Front pocket dimensions: 7″ wide, 5″ high, 1″ thick
- Length-adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Handle at the top for carrying
- Officially licensed Hocus Pocus Loungefly Backpack
- Printed and stitched Winfred, Sarah and Mary on front of backpack
- Printed Binx with magical symbols design on front of backpack
- Contains 1 main large compartment + 1 small compartment on front of backpack
- Made with vegan friendly faux leather
Currently, this Loungefly x Disney Hocus Pocus Mini Backpack can be purchased from Amazon for $99 by clicking HERE. Additionally, we’d like to mention that this item is available for Prime shipping, if you are a Prime member.
If you’re looking to purchase this Loungefly x Disney Hocus Pocus Mini Backpack from Amazon, we recommend grabbing them fast as there are currently only a limited number of inventory left. It’s worth mentioning that this bag is available on a number of other online retailers throughout the internet. However, we’ve found that it is typically at a higher cost.
Will you be purchasing this Loungefly x Disney Hocus Pocus Mini Backpack from Amazon for yourself or a loved one? Let us know in the comments!
- Enjoy Mickey and Friends this Holiday Season with this Enesco Jim Shore Figurine - December 2, 2022
- Samuel L. Jackson Responds to Quentin Tarantino’s Claims That Marvel Actors Are Not “Movie Stars” - November 29, 2022
- Quentin Tarantino Calls out Marvel Film Series, Says Its Actors Are Not Movie Stars - November 23, 2022