From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Sarah Harris
The countdown continues with just one week until the final race weekend of the 2021-22 season, taking place during the runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend! Get ready to enjoy The World’s Most Magical Celebration with a run down runDisney memory lane with fan-favorite events winding through Walt Disney World Resort on some familiar courses. Spring into race weekend style with a sneak peek at some of the event merchandise, available starting Thursday, March 31, at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo.
This year’s event merchandise collection blooms with the fresh colors and characters of the race weekend. Participants will find a variety of event logo performance apparel including shirts in multiple styles and thematic drinkware, highlighting all events and finishers. Other race weekend items include the debut of a new runDisney Spirit Jersey as well as Annual Passholder apparel.
Whether you’re taking on 3.1 or 19.3 miles, you’ll want to gear up for a race weekend that’s full of surprises! Be on the lookout for these commemorative items and more during the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend participants and guests are invited to attend during the following dates and times:
- Thursday, March 31, 2022: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, April 1, 2022: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 2, 2022: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
To learn more about other runDisney events, visit us here.
Follow us on social:
- Onboard the Disney Wish: A Fairytale-Inspired Castle Floating on the Seas - July 2, 2022
- Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Coming to Disney Parks in Late 2024 - July 1, 2022
- Full Lineup: 2022 Eat to the Beat Concert Series at EPCOT - June 30, 2022