It’s Thanksgiving! A day to spend with loved ones and have a delicious dinner! If you’re looking to add some extra magic to your table, here’s a great craft idea from Disney Family! Seems easy enough, Enjoy!
Time: 25 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- Mini gourds
- Battery powered mini lights
- Spoon or ice scream scooper
How To Make It
- Print and cut out the table decorations. Use them to decorate your Thanksgiving table.
- Carefully cut off the tops of your mini gourds. Scoop out the pulp and drop in a battery powered light. If you use a real candle, be sure to not leave it unattended.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Everyone!
- Live-Action Peter Pan Casts Jim Gaffigan as Mr. Smee - January 21, 2021
- Mickey’s Valentine Tote ~ Cute Craft Idea! - January 21, 2021
- TMSM’s Adventures in Florida Living- Keep Moving Forward - January 20, 2021