If you are a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) member, then this post is for you. Especially if you’re traveling to the happiest place on Earth in order to party on Main Street U.S.A. with a few good happy haunts. If you’re not a DVC member, but have friends or family who are, you may want to take note as well. A few days ago Disney Vacation Club began advertising on Facebook about some pretty incredible perks for this year’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. We wanted to pass along the information now that it’s up on Disney’s official website, and not just on social media, just in case you missed it.
This year, DVC Members and their guests can enter Magic Kingdom park 2 hours earlier than ever before—as early as 2:00 PM. That’s a crazy extra amount of time to wander around the park and hit some of your favorite rides in Magic Kingdom before the party. I highly recommend doing this, because those rare meet and greet lines can get gnarly during the party, and you don’t want to miss out on a spooky photo op. Simply present your valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and your event ticket at the main entrance touch points to take advantage of this benefit. This benefit is valid for the Member and up to 7 guests with tickets to this event—a total of 8 people.
Additionally, there is an exclusive DVC member party happening on all Hallows Eve. A spooky soirée inspired by the classic Haunted Mansion attraction is taking place October 31, 2018. Part of Membership Magic, this Halloween event is exclusive to Disney Vacation Club Members and special guests. Here is what you can expect, and you best believe I am dying to go:
Come dressed in your Halloween best and join 999 happy haunts for a spirited celebration!
- Lively Music: Enjoy DJ entertainment
- Photo Ops: Capture the excitement at a selfie station
- Encounters with Disney Characters: Meet beloved Characters and pose for a photo together
- Complimentary Face Painting: Artists will be on hand to enhance or create Halloween looks for kids and adults
- Refreshments: Enjoy desserts, snacks, lemonade and water
- Carnival Games: Play a game or two — and enjoy the chance to win a prize
- Complimentary Keepsake Photo: Take home a commemorative photo of your Character encounter
The dessert menu has also been posted online and it looks to die for.
- Hitch Hiking Ghost Chocolate Chip and Sugar Cookies
- Popped Caramel Crypt Corn
- Stretching Portrait Mousse Tarts
- Chocolate Scary Berry Smoothie
- Triple Chocolate Bat Cupcakes
- Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Hot and Iced Teas
If this all sounds like the kind of spooktacular Halloween you’ve been searching for – tickets are $30 per guest ages 3 and up. Don’t you worry about capacity because it looks like there will be two parties on that day, the first from 3-5 PM and the second from 7-9 PM. To attend the swinging wake, take your doombuddies down to Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and make your way to the Ballroom of the Americas. But first, you will need to RSVP by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
This sounds like a frighteningly good time, and an even better reason to look into becoming a DVC member.
- Will Galaxy’s Edge be available during Extra Magic Hours? - May 23, 2019
- Three Limited Disney Rewards for Summer - May 16, 2019
- Walking in Walt’s Footsteps - May 9, 2019