From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Ryan March
For a limited time, some of the most popular table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort hotels are adding an extra 20 percent* to their Disney Vacation Club Member discount.
This special 30 percent discount is available through Sept. 30, 2017, at the following restaurants during the dinner meal period before 6:30 p.m. or after 8:30 p.m.:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Captain’s Grill at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
*Discount will be applied in addition to regular member discount when dining during the hours mentioned above. Must present your valid Membership Card and photo ID. Not valid with other offers, discounts, packages or promotions. Existing 10% discount continues to be available between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. or other meal periods where available. Some exclusions and restrictions apply, and discounts cannot be combined. The Discount is valid on regular price food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) at participating Walt Disney World owned and operated locations. Special events excluded.
You should not purchase or add on a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort in reliance upon the continued availability or renewal or extension of these offers. These offers may only be available to Members at various times and may or may not be renewed or extended. Membership Extras, such as vacation options in the Disney and Concierge Collections, certain discounts, offers, and special events are incidental benefits. These incidental benefits are subject to change or termination without notice, may require the payment of a fee and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. To receive any Membership Extras, purchasers must present a valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card along with a corresponding valid photo ID. Disney and Concierge Collections options are not available for ownership interests not purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. after March 21, 2011, and, effective April 4, 2016, Members who do not purchase an ownership interest directly from Disney Vacation Development Inc. will not have access to Membership Extras.