Disney Press Release in regards to Annual Passholder benefits for the 45th Anniversary Celebration.
Wrapped in exciting fall events, the merriest of holiday happenings and a 2017 filled with spectacular openings, Walt Disney World Resort is marking its 45th anniversary — and unwrapping three special offers for passholders.
Popular Walt Disney World passes, good for theme park admission, valuable Disney savings and other perks throughout the year, gets even sweeter to mark the anniversary:
New dining and merchandise benefits – Passholders will receive 10 percent off food and nonalcoholic beverages at select table-service restaurants at theme parks and Disney resort hotels and 20 percent off purchases at Disney owned-and-operated merchandise locations. These new benefits will continue even after the anniversary comes to an end on Sept. 30, 2017.
Even more savings exclusively during the 45th anniversary – In addition to the ongoing benefits, passholders can save up to 20 percent off the price of food and non-alcoholic beverages at select restaurants in the theme parks, resort hotels and Disney Springs, as well as dinner shows. Passholders can choose from 45 restaurants participating in this special offer during the 45th anniversary year that runs now through Sept. 30, 2017.
In park restaurants include:
- Magic Kingdom: Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Cantina and Peco’s Bills
- Hollywood Studios: Hollywood Brown Derby, Hollywood & Vine, Backlot Express and ABC Commissary
- Animal Kingdom: Tiffins and Flame Tree Barbecue
- Epcot: Rose & Crown, Coral Reef, Garden Grill, Liberty Inn, Electric Umbrella and Biergarten
- Blizzard Beach: Lottawatta Lodge
- Typhoon Lagoon: Leaning Palms
Locations within Walt Disney World resorts include:
- Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jiko, Sanaa and the Mara
- Beach Club Resort: Beach Club Marketplace and Cape May Cafe
- Disney’s Boardwalk: Boardwalk Bakery, Boardwalk Pizza Window, ESPN Sports Club and Flying Fish
- Contemporary Resort: Contempo Cafe and the Wave at the Contemporary;
- Fort Wilderness Resort: Trail’s End
- Grand Floridian: Citricos, Gasparilla Island Grill, Grand Floridian Cafe and Narcoosee’s
- Old Key West: Olivia’s
- Polynesian: Capt. Cook’s, Kona and the Spirit of Aloha dinner show
- Port Orleans Resort: Boatwright’s
- Saratoga Springs: Turf Club
- Wilderness Lodge: Artist Point, Whispering Canyon and Roaring Ford
- Yacht Club: Captain’s Grille
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill
- Disney Springs: D-Luxe Burger and the food truck
Get 13 months for the price of 12 – Guests who purchase a 12-month pass will enjoy 13 months of unsurpassed passholder magic filled with seasonal events, unique attractions and stellar entertainment. New passes must be purchased between Oct. 2, 2016 and Jan. 3, 2017. Prices vary depending on pass type selected – Weekday Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus.
In addition to offering theme park admission, passes include special savings on resort hotel rooms, merchandise, recreation, sports, tours and spa treatments. Passholders will find still more savings on admission to special events and entertainment. Passes also add value and convenience with benefits like standard parking, park-hopping privileges and a Magic Band.
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort to reopen for guests July 29 - July 10, 2020
- NEW INFO: Explore some important updates for Annual Passholders at Walt Disney World Resort - July 9, 2020
- Guests Will See Characters in New Ways and New Places When Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks Reopen - July 8, 2020