Finding Dory is out soon, and Disney Family put out these cute treats that you can make especially for the occasion. Here’s how you make your own Finding Dory treats!
What You’ll Need
3 tablespoons butter
10 oz. marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
6 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal
1 cup Kellogg’s Froot Loops cereal
How To Make It
- 1 In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- 2 Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 3 Add Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 4 Using buttered spatula or wax paper; evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Allow to cool.
- 5 Print Dory template. Use a paring knife to carefully cut treats into Dory shape.
- 6 Ice top of treats with blue, black, and yellow icing, creating Dory’s details.
- 7 Use a small dab of white icing to create Dory’s eye and top with a purple Froot Loop.
- 8 Enjoy!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)