Make sure to label all your Wonder-ful gifts with these Alice in Wonderland-inspired tags before you head out for a nice game of croquet with the Queen of Hearts.
8.5 x 11-inch white cardstock (printable)
8.5 x 11-inch white sticker paper (found in scrapbooking section of craft store)
- Download and print the label template and print out your sheet of gift labels (Page 1) onto your cardstock.
- Using scissors, cut around each tag—using its grey border as your outline.
- Fill in the “to” and “from” on the front of the labels.
- Attach to your gifts using double-sided tape.
- Give gifts to friends and family… and watch them smile as big as the Cheshire Cat!
Print the gift labels onto a sheet of sticker paper—then cut around each image (as described above), fill in the “to” and “from” on the front; remove the backing and affix to your packages.
NOTE: Cutting should be done by an adult.
- In Celebration of Minnie Mouse and National Polka Dot Day, Disney Has Launched a Digital Summit Inspired by Our Favorite Lifestyle Muse - January 22, 2021
- More Entertainment Returns This Summer with a Celebration of Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021
- Adventures by Disney Announces First-Ever Dedicated Expedition Cruises - January 20, 2021