Make Your Own Salt Dough Mickey Ornaments
Make Your Own Salt Dough Mickey Ornaments by Guest Blogger Stephanie Weckwerth
1 cup salt
1 cup flour
1/2 cup water
Mickey Cookie Cutter/mold
1. Combine your ingredients and Mix well
2. Roll out the dough
3. Use your Mickey head pancake/egg mold or and other cookie cutters to cut out your shape
4. Punch a hole in the top for string using straw (if you plan on hanging it)
5. Bake at 200 for 2 – 3 hours until dried out/solid.
6. Let cool completely
7. Paint with acrylic paint.
8. Optional- seal with Modge Podge or clear sealing spray
9. Tie ribbon/string through hole to create loop
10. Give the gift of Disney! (Act surprised Dad!)