Make Your Own Salt Dough Mickey Ornaments by Guest Blogger Stephanie Weckwerth
1. Combine your ingredients and Mix well
2. Roll out the dough
3. Use your Mickey head pancake/egg mold or and other cookie cutters to cut out your shape
4. Punch a hole in the top for string using straw (if you plan on hanging it)
5. Bake at 200 for 2 – 3 hours until dried out/solid.
6. Let cool completely
7. Paint with acrylic paint.
8. Optional- seal with Modge Podge or clear sealing spray
9. Tie ribbon/string through hole to create loop
- Two NEW Minnie Ear Headbands are Available at Magic Kingdom! - October 15, 2021
- “Olaf Presents” Trailer Now Available! New Series Coming to Disney+ on November 12th! - October 14, 2021
- The Haunted Mansion Warmer & Wax Coming Soon to Scentsy! - October 14, 2021