1 ½ pounds Chicken Breasts, diced chunky
1 cup Zucchini, diced chunky
1 cup Squash, diced chunky
½ cup Red Bell Peppers, diced chunky
1 cup Onions, diced chunky
2 cups Diced Tomatoes, fresh or canned
1 ½ cups Chickpeas
1 pound Cabbage, julienne or shredded
¼ teaspoon Saffron, toasted and chopped
5 cups Chicken Stock
3 teaspoons Ground Turmeric
2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
2 teaspoons Ground Ginger
4 teaspoons Ground Granulated Garlic
½ cup Cilantro, rough chopped
¼ cup Olive Oil
¼ cup Lime Juice
- Marinate chicken breast with one teaspoon ground coriander, two teaspoons ground turmeric, one teaspoon ground ginger, two teaspoons granulated garlic, and two teaspoons olive oil for one hour.
- Bake in the oven at 325ºF until a quarter done. Set aside.
- In a small pot, heat oil and saute all the vegetables except the tomatoes, chickpeas, and cabbage. Cook until a quarter done. Add saffron and the rest of the spices.
- Add chicken stock and chicken breast and let simmer until chicken is done.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Add tomatoes and chickpeas to pot last.
- Add cabbage, lime juice, and cilantro before serving.
- CASETiFY Announces New Collection Featuring Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story - August 15, 2022
- New Disney x Stuart Weitzman Collection Now Available - August 15, 2022
- Limited Edition Cinderella Doll from The Disney Designer Collection’s Ultimate Princess Celebration - August 10, 2022