2 oz. Unsalted Butter
4 oz. Shallot
2 oz. Button Mushroom
8 oz. Heavy cream
16 oz. Chicken stock or base
24 oz. Velveeta Cheese
6 oz. White wine
4 ml White truffle oil
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
1/8 tsp White pepper
- In a sauce pot over medium heat add butter and saute the mushrooms with the sliced shallots for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chardonnay and let reduce until almost all liquid has been evaporated.
- Add the chicken stock and reduce by half over medium heat.
- Add the heavy cream, bring to boil and reduce to a light simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain thru a fine strainer and place back into the sauce pot.
- Over low heat, slowly whisk the Velveeta in stages until fully incorporated.
- Add the truffle oil and season with salt & white pepper.
- Mix with macaroni and shave whole black truffle.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)
- Annual Passholder Magic Awaits - December 1, 2023
- New “it’s a small world” Collection Coming Tomorrow, Dec 1 - November 30, 2023
- World Celebration Gardens, ‘Walt the Dreamer’ Statue Debut - November 28, 2023