From Jamie Langdon, Social Media Manager and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
We have shared some details about how Walt Disney World Resort will be the coolest place for an unforgettable family getaway this summer, and as a mom of preschoolers, I was thrilled to see how much there is for my little ones to do! With Olaf as the host for “Coolest Summer Ever,” of course there will be lots of Frozen-inspired fun, but there is also so much more.
Here are some highlights of just some of the activities that little ones will enjoy:
From hugs from favorite Disney Jr. characters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and royal meet & greets at Princess Fairytale Hall at Magic Kingdom Park, and of course the chance to cozy up to Mickey Mouse and pals at all four theme parks, kids will delight in hanging out with their favorites this summer.
Frozen Summer Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
From June 17 – September 7, little ones’ Frozen dreams will come true at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Where else but the magical “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” can they belt out the lyrics to all of their favorite songs from the film in a room full of other kids?
- Kids get to feel like they’re part of the show during the daily Frozen procession, where Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and friends parade through the park and greet the citizens of “Hollywoodland.”
- It’s worth taking a nap in order to stay up for the special Frozen Fireworks, featuring Elsa and Anna, and a dazzling fireworks display set to the music from the film.
Frozen encounters at Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom is a favorite for my family. There is so much to see and do, and now with FastPass+, you can reserve seating to ensure you won’t miss a moment!
- Even the youngest guests will marvel at the daily Festival of Fantasy Parade, which features dancing, singing and you guessed it – Elsa and Anna!
- Be sure not to miss the incredible projection show on Cinderella Castle, followed by Wishes Nighttime Spectacular.
- Looking for a cool thrill? Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is the new rollicking rollercoaster for the whole family.
Cool Off at Two Water Parks
The two water parks at Walt Disney World Resort are an ideal way for the entire family to chill out this summer.
- At Disney’s Blizzard Beach, young children will enjoy Tike’s Peak, a play area with kid-sized versions of the attractions including slower-moving, scaled-down thrills for small fries 48 inches and under.
- Over at Typhoon Lagoon, Ketchakiddee Creek is a play area featuring 10 different aquatic activities just for preschoolers and little kids.
- “Soul” featured on the cover of Winter 2020 issue of “Disney twenty-three” - November 5, 2020
- CHRISTMAS AT GAYLORD PALMS RESORT: TICKET SALES NOW OPEN, FULL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM UNVEILED - November 5, 2020
- Do You Know….Disney Ghosts? - October 19, 2020