From our friend, Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager Disney. He actually posted this yesterday and we are sorry we missed this news story, but wanted to make sure we shared it with all of you.
I’m thrilled to announce that the Marketplace Co-Op is now officially open in Downtown Disney Marketplace atWalt Disney World Resort. First announced in November 2013 on the Disney Parks Blog, this new merchandise destination will serve as a testing space for new Disney retail concepts, shops and products.
Located next to Tren-D, Marketplace Co-Op will offer six different boutiques containing a variety of unique, authentic and original merchandise developed especially for Disney Parks, including the following:
- Beautifully Disney – A beauty destination for women, featuring make-up, fragrances and beauty accessories.
- Cherry Tree Lane – Accessories for the sophisticated woman with a passion for scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry.
- D-Tech on Demand – A place to personalize and customize your own electronic accessories.
- The Trophy Room – Vintage-inspired lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles.
- Disney Centerpiece – Home product for guests that want a splash of Disney in their room furnishings, textiles and everyday ware.
- Zoey and Pickles – A girls’ destination containing the latest trends and glamour for the up-and-coming fashionista.
Today, we are also launching an online version of the Marketplace Co-Op via the Disney Parks online store at DisneyStore.com/MarketplaceCoOp. This online boutique will contain select items from Cherry Tree Lane, Disney Centerpiece and Beautifully Disney.
I also invite you to join us on Saturday, June 14 when world-renowned Celebrity DJ Pauly D will be appearing in the Marketplace Co-Op from 12 Noon to 1 p.m. to sign his line of DJ Pauly D headphones from SMS Audio.
Here are a few images from this exciting new destination:
- ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED COASTERS IN THE WORLD AWAKENS AT BUSCH GARDENS TAMPA BAY - January 20, 2022
- Special Edition Haunted Mansion Game Celebrates Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary - January 20, 2022
- WATCH: Disney World guest yells at cast member for moving stroller in TikTok video - January 19, 2022