Are you a Florida resident looking to explore the Disney Parks on a budget? Walt Disney World is now offering the new Disney 2-Park Explorer ticket for $159!
The new ticket offering includes one theme park per day and is valid through September 29. However, visitors will need to make a theme park reservation for the days they want to visit.
At the additional cost of $35, visitors can get the Explorer Ticket with the water park and sports option. This includes the option of a day at Typhoon Lagoon water park or admission to one of Walt Disney World’s miniature golf courses.
In order to be eligible for purchase of the ticket Florida residents will need to show proof of residency.
Below is more information from the official Disney website:
Proof of Florida residency required.
Ticket Use Dates
Special 2-day ticket valid from August 1 through September 29, 2023 for admission to EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park only
- Florida Resident Disney 2-Park Explorer Tickets are valid for admission to EPCOT and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park only.
- Limit one theme park per day—for a total of 2 admissions, on 2 separate days. Tickets and add-on options expire September 29, 2023.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- For Florida resident tickets, Guests will need to show proof of Florida residency at the park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and are subject to availability. View the theme park reservation availability calendar.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
- Parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. Admission to a theme park is not guaranteed.
Important Details About the Water Park and Sports Option
The Water Park and Sports option allows Guests a certain number of visits to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course based on the length of their ticket. Please note that:
Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is closed at this time. Guests will still be able to access Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park during the ticket usage window.
A park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, park reservation requirements are subject to change.
Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, capacity and weather closures, or may close for other reasons.
Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
FootGolf is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday after 2:30 PM, subject to availability.
Miniature golf is valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM.
Only one miniature golf visit per Guest per day.
ESPN Wide World of Sports admission is valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for more information.
To purchase this ticket for yourself or a loved one, or to get even more information about this special offering, be sure to head over to the official Walt Disney World website by clicking HERE.
Will you be purchasing the Disney 2-Park Explorer ticket to visit the Walt Disney World parks? Let us know in the comments!
- Show Your Love for Figment With This Figment Dragon Shoulder Magnet! - February 7, 2024
- Greet Guests in ‘Frozen’ Style with an Olaf Christmas Door - December 10, 2023
- Disney+ Bundles with Hulu in One App in New Beta Launch - December 7, 2023