From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Joey McElroy
Back in May, we gave you a taste of what we’ve been cooking up for this year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare – and today it’s time for the main course! Let’s take a look at the full lineup of acts that will be serving up tunes at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE starting July 14.
This year, Disney Live Entertainment continues to bring new flavors into the mix, giving even more guests a chance to savor the music they
love. Fresh acts will take the America Gardens Theatre stage, including local bands Tuesday-Thursday, alongside many of your favorite artists. With genres spanning Rock, Latin, Rap, Pop, Country and more, there’s never been a better
time to expand your palette!
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23 – Tonic (NEW)
- July 24-25 – Jeremy Camp (NEW)
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Aug. 26-27 – Blanco Brown (NEW)
- Aug. 28-29 – 98°
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 11-12 – Jimmie Allen
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 18-19 – American Authors
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMAK
- Sept. 25-26 – Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 14-15 – Robert Randolph Band (NEW)
- Oct. 16-17 – Newsboys (NEW)
- Oct. 21-22 – Ray Parker Jr. (NEW)
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 11-12 – Kenny G
- Nov. 13-14 – Sugar Ray
So, who are you most excited for? Remember, you can secure your spot at the show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday. Find out more by visiting TasteEPCOT.com.
Keep following the Disney Parks Blog to find out more about
the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival happening during the 50th
Anniversary celebration that will run through March 2023.
To experience EPCOT International Food & Wine
Festival, guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for
EPCOT on the same date.
- The Power of a Disney Wish: Jenna’s Story - August 5, 2022
- New Animated Evening at Disney Springs Features Cirque du Soleil Show, Dining - August 5, 2022
- Your Ultimate Disney Back-to-School Essentials Guide - August 5, 2022