From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Joey McElroy
I hope you brought your appetite because the Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare is ready to serve up some piping hot tunes at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE starting this July!
This year, we’re following the same recipe you’ve come to love at our recent festivals, with internationally recognized artists as well
as local bands bringing their sizzling sounds to the America Gardens Theatre
stage. Our five-star menu has something for every taste – from house favorites
like Baha Men, Tiffany, and Air Supply, to fresh-to-the-festival acts like Hoobastank,
Los Amigos Invisibles and Stokley.
Get a taste of the announced artists below and keep checking back at TasteEPCOT.com as more acts are revealed.
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
Beginning May 24, you can secure your spot at the show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday. Find out more by visiting TasteEPCOT.com.
The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival runs July 14 through Nov. 19, giving you plenty of time to taste your way around the world with an irresistible selection of gourmet plates and refreshing beverages at more than 25 Global Marketplaces located throughout the park. That’s nearly 130 days to feast on heartwarming dishes inspired by campfire-cooked summertime favorites at Flavors from Fire, dig into South American cuisine and culture at Brazil, or snack on crispy yucca fries at The Fry Basket.
fellow cheese lovers will want to check out Emile’s Fromage Montage, where you
can sample a variety of delicious cheeses served in inventive ways. Purchase
any five cheese dishes listed in the Festival Passport and collect a stamp for
each cheese dish purchased. Once you’ve collected all five stamps, bring the
stamped Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a specialty item – as if five
cheese dishes aren’t enough of a reward!
Keep following the Disney Parks Blog to find out more about the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival happening during the 18-month-long Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary celebration.
To experience EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival,
guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the
- Onboard the Disney Wish: A Fairytale-Inspired Castle Floating on the Seas - July 2, 2022
- Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Coming to Disney Parks in Late 2024 - July 1, 2022
- Full Lineup: 2022 Eat to the Beat Concert Series at EPCOT - June 30, 2022