Jameela Jamil has reportedly been cast in ‘She-Hulk’
“The Good Place” star Jameela Jamil has been cast in a villainous role in the upcoming “She-Hulk” Disney+ Marvel show, according to reports.
- Jamil will reportedly play the villain Titania in the upcoming sow.
- Titania will be a social media influencer on the show with a dark side, according to ComicBook.com. It’s unclear if she will have a long-lasting role on the show or if she will have a small part.
Who is Titania in the Marvel comics?
Titania — also known as Mary MacPherran — was constantly mocked by her classmates as a young person. She eventually became Titania when she was offered superpowers. (She has superhuman strength.) At one point, she had a rivalry against She-Hulk, according to Marvel Wiki.
More on ‘She-Hulk’
Jamil will join Tatiana Maslany, who plays She-Hulk/Jennifer Walters on the show. Other cast members include “Hamilton” star Renee Elise Goldsberry and Mark Ruffalo, who will reprise his role as the Hulk on the show.
Back in March, the cast and crew for “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” talked about the “She-Hulk” series. In fact, Anthony Mackie, who plays Sam Wilson/Captain America, said he hoped to have at least one line in “She-Hulk” or “Blade.”
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige said “She-Hulk” will start filming soon. Once the show stops filming, “Moon Knight” will start filming soon after that, he said.
- “She-Hulk” doesn’t have a release date yet. It is one of several projects still in development for Marvel, hanging around with other TBD projects like “Hawkeye, “Moon Knight,” “Secret Invasion” and “Blade.”
- 10 Spooktacular Facts About The Nightmare Before Christmas - September 17, 2022
- Disney Urban Legends Fact or Imagination? - April 23, 2022
- The Tower of Terror No One Talks About - February 11, 2022