From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Karen McClintock
We are showcasing lots of new offerings at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in this edition of Foodie News, but let’s start with … THE SPORK IS BACK! Yes, the coveted spork is available for purchase (limited to one spork per person) at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge starting TODAY. And it even comes with a travel pouch perfect for keeping it safe as you explore the galaxy and beyond.
Be sure to take advantage of mobile order using the My Disney Experience app for added convenience and to promote contactless payment. We have noted the mobile order locations below, and yes, you can even mobile order a spork!
your spork to good use with all these delicious new offerings at Disney’s
Bright Suns! Ronto Roasters in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now offering two fabulous plant-based options. For breakfast, try the Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap with plant-based “egg,” smoky chickpea onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in a warm pita. For lunch and dinner, the Zuchii Wrap is a must. Grilled zucchini, smoky chickpea onion slaw, creamy garlic tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in a warm pita. Trust me … these are both beyond delicious! (Mobile order available.)
Whether you are a budding artist or not, who could resist this Paint Can Cake at Backlot Express? A rainbow sprinkle confetti cake layered with vanilla buttercream and a mango chocolate drip topped with a white chocolate paintbrush is picture-perfect … and adorable! (Mobile order available.)
All you chocolate lovers need to skip on down
to Grand Ave. and grab a Mickey Mouse Chocolate Chunk Brownie at the Grand Avenue
Cart and Tip Board Cart. Chocolate brownie with chocolate chunk pieces in the
shape of Mickey – need I say more?
Rosie’s All-American Café has two new treats – hard to choose which to select. Maybe get both? (Mobile order available.)
- Strawberry Shortcake – Vanilla cake layered with fresh strawberries and topped with whipped cream, strawberry crispy pearls, and dehydrated strawberries
- Snacking Cookie Sandwich – Fluffy vanilla marshmallow sandwiched between pretzel and potato chip shortbread cookies and covered in dark chocolate and sea salt
A yummy Hazelnut Crunch Cannoli has debuted at PizzeRizzo. After your fill of pizza, save room for a cannoli shell dipped in dark chocolate and caramelized hazelnut and filled with whipped hazelnut cheesecake. (Mobile order available.)
As we previously announced, breakfast is back at Hollywood & Vine starting Mar. 22! Wave and snap photos of your favorite Disney Junior Characters while dining on a delicious and hearty à la carte breakfast. Start with a sharable pastry basket for the table and choose your breakfast entrée, such as the delicious French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread or all-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with our signature house-made batter. Yum!
À la Carte Menu
- All-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with our signature house-made batter
- French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Toasted open-faced salmon bagel
- Four-egg scramble
- Four-egg cheese omelet
- Plant-based egg frittata
To book your reservation for Hollywood & Vine Breakfast, visit DisneyWorld.com.
- A Disney Insider look at ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ and ‘Drawn to Life’ - October 20, 2021
- 5 Ways to Celebrate ‘How to Hygge’ with Disney’s ‘Frozen’ - October 19, 2021
- Disney PhotoPass Service and Snap Collaboration Continues with New Augmented Reality Lenses at Walt Disney World Resort - October 18, 2021