From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Emily Amato
all running royalty everywhere! It’s almost time to get ready to set out on a
grand adventure and run through your very own Kingdom. Exchange your glass
slippers for running shoes and dust off your tiaras as you look to experience
your fairy-tale finish – right from your own neighborhood, home gym, or
wherever you choose to run. Whether you’re running one event or all three, we’ve
rounded up a few ways to have your most magical run ever this weekend!
Royal Race Weekend Tips
Whether you’re running with your fellow royalty or having your own virtual adventure, we have a few tools to help you have a good time with your at-home miles this weekend. Add a touch of magic to your virtual race when you download our virtual race kit featuring mile markers and a “Start Line” and “Finish Line.”
- Registered runners can download theirs by heading to the “Manage Account” section on the runDisney website. From the dashboard, click on “Your Registrations” and select Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend.
- Completed your fairytale finish? Share your #PrincessHalfVirtual experience in social with these specially designed graphics for each race event. Download these videos to share with friends and family what event you’re running and that you finished your virtual miles. Add even more magic to your posts with our themed Giphy stickers, perfect for sharing “I Did It!.”
Magical Motivation with our Official Race Weekend Playlist
teamed up with our friends at Walt
Disney Records to pull together a playlist featuring songs inspired by some
of our favorite heroines, perfect for your at-home miles. Get motivated to run by
downloading the playlist via Spotify.
runDisney Training Tips
a training tale as old as time: staying motivated to run can be a beast! Gear
up for your Virtual Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend event with these
Disney Princess-inspired workouts from AdventHealth, official medical provider
Royal runDisney Style
the BEST RUN EVER when you bring your favorite character to life while running
your #PrincessHalfVirtual miles with our Disney Princess-inspired style
Complete your virtual race day with Disney Power of Princess cases from OtterBox, one of our official race weekend sponsors, designed to protect your device and celebrate heroines that inspire every generation.
However you finish your virtual miles, be sure to share with us in social by snapping a photo or two using #PrincessHalfVirtual!
- Mysterious Limited Time Popup at Disney Springs for Disney’s ‘Secrets of Sulphur Springs’ - February 27, 2021
- The World Is Coming Together As Work Continues on ‘Harmonious’ at EPCOT - February 27, 2021
- ICYMI: Cast Members Celebrating #BlackHistoryMonth - February 26, 2021