Reservations Now Open for the New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve!
Guests can make reservations for the new 14-story tower coming to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, Opening Summer 2021
Visitors can now make reservations for the newest addition to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, a 14-story hotel, offering an upscale and boutique environment in the middle of Walt Disney World Resort. On track to open this summer, at this time reservations can be made online or by phone at 1-888-236-2427 for Sept. 1 and beyond.
The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve is designed to offer an intimate and tranquil oasis like no other for guests to experience the Walt Disney World Resort. Positioned adjacent to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, the hotel will feature 349 guest rooms, 149 spacious suites and two presidential suites, all lavishly appointed and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows.
With Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios within walking distance, or easily accessible via complimentary Disney water taxi, guests of the hotel can flow effortlessly from the excitement of the theme parks to the relaxation of their guest room.
“Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will truly have an experience like nothing else, thanks to a location that’s like nowhere else,” said Area General Manager Sean Verney. “With its relaxing atmosphere, 151 well-appointed suites with stunning views, it really is the perfect complement to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, providing even more options to experience a magical getaway.“
The hotel’s suites are ideal for families of 6-8 people or for executive business meetings, featuring residential-style comfort combined with the latest technological capabilities.
New features at the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will include:
· Vue, an exclusive rooftop space perfect for weddings and social galas – boasting breathtaking views of Walt Disney World Resort
· New signature Mediterranean restaurant
· Grab-n-go cafe
· Scenic pool area with elevated deck and fire pit
· State-of-the-art fitness center
· More than 15,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms
· More than 13,000 sq. ft. of outdoor event space
· Business Center
· Unique Walt Disney World Resort benefits, including complimentary transportation to all four theme parks and Disney Springs for entertainment, shopping and dining
Additionally, guests of the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will have full access to all the amenities at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, including Mandara Spa, five pools, 18 restaurants and lounges, preferred tee times on nearby Disney championship golf courses, four signature restaurants: Shula’s Steak House, Todd English’s bluezoo, Il Mulino and Kimonos and special Disney benefits.
About the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts
In the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts reside amongst the greatest theme parks and attractions in Central Florida. They are located between EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and nearby Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Magic Kingdom Park. Guests can discover 20 world-class restaurants and lounges, sophisticated guest rooms and the luxurious Mandara Spa. The resorts feature six pools, three health clubs, nearby golf and complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. The newest addition, the 14-story Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, opens summer 2021 and offers an upscale, boutique atmosphere as well as 149 suites ideal for families and two presidential suites. The resorts can be reached at 800-227-1500. For more information, visit www.swandolphin.com and connect via social media @SwanDolphin
- Two NEW Minnie Ear Headbands are Available at Magic Kingdom! - October 15, 2021
- “Olaf Presents” Trailer Now Available! New Series Coming to Disney+ on November 12th! - October 14, 2021
- The Haunted Mansion Warmer & Wax Coming Soon to Scentsy! - October 14, 2021