What’s this, what’s this?
Why it’s another great Christmas goodie recipe courtesy of Disney Family! Enjoy!
What You’ll Need
- Chocolate sandwich cookies
- White chocolate melts
- Black chocolate melts
- straws or lollipop sticks
- Red and white taffy candy
How To Make It
Line a cookie sheet with foil. At the same time, microwave the white chocolate melts until a smooth consistency is achieved.
Dip paper straw into the melted chocolate and place 1/3 of an inch into sandwich cookie in order to “glue” into place. Set on cookie sheet and place in refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator and coat entire cookie with melted white chocolate. Place back into refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes.
While waiting for cookie pop to set, take red and white taffy and cut out Santa hat shapes.
Remove cookie pops from refrigerator, and dip bottom of Santa hat into white chocolate. Place at the top of the cookie.
Microwave the black candy melts until smooth. Afterwards, take a toothpick and dip it into the black melted chocolate and draw on the various Jack Skellington expressions. Let it set.
Enjoy these festive Jack Skellington cookie pops with your family and friends!
- Top 4 Things to Know Before TRON Lightcycle / Run Opens on 4/4 - January 27, 2023
- New Diverse Disney Princesses Coming on Feb 3rd! - January 26, 2023
- First Look at Roundup Rodeo BBQ Menu Opening March 23! - January 25, 2023