Today, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders received an email with some important updates. If you are a passholder and did not receive the email yet, here is what it had to say.
- Starting Thursday, July 16, additional Disney Park Pass reservation availability will be offered to Annual Passholders on select dates in July and August at Magic Kingdom park, Epcot and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Please note that this additional Disney Park Pass reservation availability does not reflect an increase in park attendance, which remains limited during this reopening period.
- Annual Passholders staying at select Disney Resort or other select hotels with valid theme park admission are eligible to make theme park reservations for each day of their stay(s), and now in addition, all Annual Passholders are eligible to make theme park reservations for up to 3 days at a time on a rolling basis.
- Once you use a theme park reservation, you can make another reservation for a future date.
In June, we shared that Annual Passholders can receive a one-month extension to their pass. This additional month will automatically be processed and visible in your My Disney Experience account over the coming weeks. If Passholders prefer, in lieu of the additional one-month extension, Passholders may choose to cancel their annual pass. If Passholders choose this option, their annual pass will remain valid through August 11, 2020 and will be canceled effective August 12, 2020.
Passholders can select this option now through August 11, 2020 by clicking on their personalized link that will be included in an email. Alternatively, Passholders may call V.I.PASSHOLDER Support at 407-939-7277 for assistance and any individual concerns. Please note that once submitted, selections cannot be changed.
Also, beginning today, Passholders can receive 30% off select merchandise purchases at Walt Disney World Resort owned and operated merchandise locations now through August 14, 2020.
I’m pretty excited about the extra discount on merchandise, every little bit helps! Stay tuned for more updates as we see them!
- More Updates from Walt Disney World Regarding Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- Walt Disney World Closes Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- Hurricane Ian Updates, Closures for Walt Disney World - September 26, 2022