From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Allison Citino
It’s official! ShopDisney.com has announced the return of its beloved Disney Bedtime Hotline to help bring a little pixie dust to fans and families everywhere.
Beginning today, Fans can hear messages from favorite Disney characters before falling asleep – all from the comfort of home. Parents, simply call 1-877-7-MICKEY for one of five special messages for your little ones from Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck or Goofy.
The toll-free hotline will run for a limited time only, so be sure to make your call before the end of the month, Thursday, April 30 at midnight PT. Available in the United States only. Limit 1 message per call. If calling using a mobile phone, standard mobile charges may apply. For other entertaining ideas at home, including free downloadable sleep content activities to Create Magic Moments with Disney, check out www.shopDisney.com/BedtimeHotline. Fans can find out more information on the Disney Bedtime Hotline along with sleep products and information on the subscription Disney Bedtime Adventure Box.
- Foodie Guide to World Princess Week Festivities at Disney - August 19, 2022
- Remembering ‘Friend to All’ Disney Cast Member Alex Stromski - August 19, 2022
- Popular EPCOT Enchanting Extras Tours Return in Oct. - August 16, 2022
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – Fun Facts
- Disney Favorites… What do you miss the most? Main Streeter’s Answer this Question! #disneylife