From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Kelsey Noland
The Marketplace at Disney Springs has always been the go-to destination for personalized Disney merchandise. From our talented customization artists at Disney’s Days of Christmas (who hand-paint and hand-letter the most beautiful ornaments) to Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories where you can get your favorite pair of Mickey ears embroidered, there are so many fun ways to add a personal touch to your Disney finds. One of my favorite personalization experiences is D-Tech on Demand at Marketplace Co-Op. This unique tech boutique opened as one of the original six stores in 2014 and continues to be the ultimate destination for customized mobile phone cases, MagicBands, accessories and more.
Today, I’m excited to share that our Disney Parks Merchandise Team has continued to evolve the D-Tech on Demand experience and is now offering MADE—a new and expanded way to customize and create your own Disney merchandise. With MADE, you’ll now be able to create customized apparel, including short and long-sleeved T-shirts, (even Disney Springs designs) from a library of Disney art to celebrate everything from family vacations, birthdays, seasonal holidays and more. (Don’t worry, you’ll still be able to customize phone cases, MagicBands, magnets, and commemorative bricks as well.) Creating your design is as easy as selecting the accessory or apparel item you’d like to customize, Disney art, choosing a color, and adding your name. Purchases are ready for pick-up in just a few hours or conveniently delivered to your Disney resort or shipped home.
Guests will start to see this new brand transitioning at
current D-Tech on Demand locations inside our retail stores including:
- Magic Kingdom Park – Tomorrowland Light & Power Co.*, Frontierland Trading Post, and Curtain Call Collectables
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Star Wars Launch Bay and Celebrity 5 & 10 Shop
- Disney Springs – Marketplace Co-Op* and NBA Experience
- Disneyland Resort – Star Wars Launch Bay and Star Traders
(*At this time, customized apparel options are available exclusively at Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. and Marketplace Co-Op.)
New designs and art will be continually added to the MADE
experience throughout the year so be sure to always check and see what’s new.
I’m so excited to see what you create! Share your photos with us using
#DisneySprings for a chance to be featured on our social media channels.
- The Walt Disney World Housekeeping Update You’ve Been Waiting For - February 6, 2023
- Cover Reveal for ‘The Haunted Mansion: Storm & Shade’ by Claudia Gray! - February 3, 2023
- New CreativeSoul Dolls Inspired by Disney Princesses Now Available - February 3, 2023