From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jacqueline Logan
H2O Glow Nights are back at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon for a second summer and I could not be more excited! Inspired by the popular Toy Story Toon, “Partysaurus Rex,” this exclusive after-hours party will take place on select nights from May 30 to August 24, 2019. Here are my top seven reasons you should add H2O Glow to your summer 2019 bucket list.
1. Enjoy More Attractions and Spend Less Time Waiting
Cowabunga dude! Going to an after-hours party at Disney guarantees a smaller crowd and shorter wait times. H2O Glow Nights are no different. With all of the Typhoon Lagoon attractions open throughout the night, the only question is which attraction will you visit first?
2. Experience Typhoon Lagoon In A New Light
“Magical” is the first word that comes to mind when describing the lighting effects used to put the glow in H2O Glow Nights. From the colorful ice cubes in the drinks to the neon hula hoops on the dance floor, any true Disney fan will appreciate the details that make this event so unique.
3. Meet Your Favorite Characters From “Toy Story”
If you haven’t gotten a chance to meet Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Jessie – this is your chance! And what’s more, rumor has it, Forky, from the all-new movie, “Toy Story 4,” will be making an appearance at H2O Glow Nights. You heard it here first!
4. Explore Our Adults-Only Venue
H2O Glow Nights truly has something for everyone- including adults! Designed with adult partygoers in mind, “The Wharf” features special entertainment and a bar. Glowritas anyone?
5. Try #Instagramable Food Inspired by “Toy Story”
You’ll want to come hungry to this event! The menu items at H2O Glow Nights are photogenic, delicious and themed to compliment the glow party atmosphere. From the Western Beef Brisket Dish to the Buzz Blaster, it’s hard to choose a favorite! Keep an eye out for our Foodie Guide to see a full breakdown of all the limited-time offerings.
6. Show Off Your Dance Moves
By day, the sandy beaches of Typhoon Lagoon are perfect for soaking up the sun and scoping out the Surf Pool. By night, the beaches transform into a high-energy DJ-hosted dance party you won’t want to miss.
7. Purchase Exclusive Glow-In-The-Dark Merchandise
What better way to commemorate your H2O Glow Nights experience than taking home your own piece of the party. Our exclusive new merchandise collection includes a glow-in-the-dark T-shirt and a Tervis tumbler and features artwork inspired by the event.
Ready for the ultimate glow party? You can buy your H2O Glow Nights tickets in advance at a discounted price. And if you’re looking to take your Disney Water Parks experience to the next level, make sure to take advantage of our Water Parks Annual Pass and Splash Pack, a limited-time bundle available at Typhoon Lagoon’s Singapore Sal’s and Blizzard Beach’s Beach Haus.
- Cooking Up the Magic: The Delicious Naan Recipe from Sanaa - July 30, 2021
- 7 Special Gifts to Bring Home from this Year’s EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE - July 30, 2021
- Universal Orlando Resort will now require team members to wear face coverings while working indoors starting Saturday - July 30, 2021