From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Michael Ramirez
If you are planning to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Disneyland Resort between May 31 and June 23, 2019, a reservation and theme park admission are required. There is no additional cost to make a reservation, but reservations are subject to availability.
Here’s how to make a reservation:
- Beginning today, May 2, at 10 a.m. PT, visit the Disneyland reservation page.
- You will need to be logged into your Disney Account and have the names of everyone who will be part of your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation (up to six guests total per reservation).
- All guests will be required to have valid theme park admission in addition to their Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation information and valid government issued photo ID. The guest who made the reservation (even if under 18 years old) and all guests aged 18 and over on the reservation will need to bring a government issued photo ID upon check in for your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation. Guests under the age of 3 do not need a Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation. Only guests listed on the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation with proper ID will be admitted.
- Once you make your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation, no changes or modifications will be allowed. Reservations are void if transferred or sold. Unused reservations will be forfeited and not replaced.
Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019 do not need to sign up for a reservation as they will receive a designated reservation to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered guest; valid theme park admission required). If you would like to stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel and guarantee a reservation to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, click here to book your stay or call (714) 520-5060 now! If the hotel reservation is cancelled, the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation will be cancelled.
During the reservation period, access to the experiences in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be subject to capacity. Beginning June 24, 2019, reservations will not be required for visits to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and access to Disneyland park, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and experiences will be subject to capacity.
For additional reservation questions, please visit our FAQ page.
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Countdown to Launch for ‘To The Stars Edition’ of Disney Family Game with Special Guest Appearance by Ryan Seacrest – Nov. 27 at 7PM ET - November 25, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Disney Chefs Serving up Extra Holiday Magic This Thanksgiving Thanks to Wishing Well Coins - November 24, 2020
- Black Friday Sale on Photo Gift Products from EZ Prints Starts Today! - November 24, 2020