From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Kelsey Noland
Can you believe we’re already a few days into February? The new year is flying by so fast and one of my new year’s resolutions is to slow and down and enjoy more time with loved ones. I can’t think of a better place to do just that than at Disney Springs! No matter who you’re spending time with, you’ll find everything you need to celebrate with those that mean the most to you.
Need some ideas to get you started? Here are a few of my favorites:
- Unforgettable Experiences: What better way to celebrate love than by making new memories? Share your playful and competitive spirit at The VOID: A Hyper-Reality Experience—they’re now offering two fully-immersive experiences including Wreck-It Ralph and Star Wars.
Make it a date on February 14 and bring your valid VOID receipt* to each location and enjoy the following:
- 10% off your purchase at Paddlefish or Terralina Crafted Italian
- 20% off your purchase at Vivoli il Gelato
- Receive one complimentary glass of wine on tap at Wine Bar George (max value of $9.00 and max party of 6 guests)
You’ll also receive one complimentary photo from The VOID when you bring your receipt from other participating locations.
- Planning a Galentine’s night out? Book a mini-makeover at M.A.C Cosmetics or Sephora followed by an amazing dinner at one of our top-notch restaurants. (Maria and Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway, Morimoto Asia, The Edison, STK Orlando and Wine Bar George are all planning special menus just to name a few. Reservations are encouraged.)
- Unique Gifts: From jewelry, home décor, beauty and skincare and more, there’s a little special something for everyone at Disney Springs. As the mom of a sweet pup named Cooper, I’m in puppy love with the new ALEX AND ANI bangle featuring two classic Disney dogs – Lady and the Tramp from Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories. Sugarboo & Co. has some of cutest home décor you’ll instantly fall in love with—be sure to check out their new soy candle collection topped with a heart. Looking for a pampering gift? Basin’s Valentine’s soaps have arrived in lovely shades of red and pink. Tie it all together with a handcrafted pop-up card from Lovepop inside Marketplace Co-Op. (Their new Star Wars cards are some of my favorite new designs!)
- Scrumptious Sweets: There’s no denying that Disney Springs offers the best collection of sweet treats (though I may be a bit biased!) Share a classic Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake topped with luscious raspberry frosting from Sprinkles now through March 3. (Tip: Swing by on February 13 for a special “off the menu” Galentine’s cupcake.) Or pick up a classic box of chocolates from Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Ice Cream Shop in new heart-shaped box designs. Of course, Amorette’s Patisserie and The Ganachery are serving up magical new offerings, too. Keep an eye out for a future Valentine’s Day Foodie Guide from fellow blog author, Alex Dunlap.
Planning to spend your day at Disney Springs on February 14? Marketplace Co-Op is hosting an all-day shopping event with some of your favorite brands all under one roof including Vivoli il Gelato, Arribas Brothers, Goofy’s Candy Co. and more. Swing by the location for more details.
Are you planning a date night or trying something new at Disney Springs this month? Share in the comments below—I’d love to know!
(*Receipt must be dated February 14, 2019. Offers subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. See locations for more details.)
- Mysterious Limited Time Popup at Disney Springs for Disney’s ‘Secrets of Sulphur Springs’ - February 27, 2021
- The World Is Coming Together As Work Continues on ‘Harmonious’ at EPCOT - February 27, 2021
- ICYMI: Cast Members Celebrating #BlackHistoryMonth - February 26, 2021