From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Alex Dunlap
Looking for the best way to experience the Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park? Well, I’ve got just the thing! Get the most out of your experience by picking up the awesome Sip and Savor Pass.
Available to all guests, the Sip and Savor Pass comes as a cool souvenir credential with eight pull-off tabs. Each of these tabs can be traded for either one food item or one non-alcoholic beverage at any of the Festive Food Marketplace locations throughout the park.
And if you’re trying to decide on what to order, Disneyland Resort Chef Jimmy Weita weighed in on his eight favorites:
- Turkey & Stuffing Tamale with Cranberry Relish at Merry Mashups
- Holiday Stuffing Mac & Cheese at Winter Sliderland
- Braised Pork Belly Adobo with Garlic Fried Rice at Blissfully Braised
- Shrimp and Grits with Andouille Sausage at Holiday Duets
- Cornbread Cakes with Braised Collard Greens and Smoked Bacon Gravy at Blissfully Braised
- Nashville Hot Fried Turkey with Dill Pickles at Spicy Celebrations
- “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron at Merry Mashups
- Warm Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce at Visions of Sugarplums
Check out our Foodie Guide to the 2018 Disney Festival of the Holidays for all the information you need on all 12 delicious Festive Food Marketplace locations.
The Sip and Savor Pass can be purchased at various locations throughout the park, including the Festival Merchandise Carts, Seaside Souvenirs, Holiday Central, Kingswell Camera Shop, and Rushin’ River Outfitters.
Disney Festival of Holidays runs through Jan. 8, 2019. For more information on this event, as well as the Holidays at Disneyland Resort, visit the Disneyland Resort website.
- Magic Is Here at Walt Disney World Resort as Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Theme Park Reopen Today - July 11, 2020
- Virtual Queue Update for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - July 10, 2020
- Cinderella Castle is Ready to Welcome You Back to Magic Kingdom Park - July 8, 2020