From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Alex Dunlap
Visions of sugarplums (and yummy holiday candy!) are dancing around the Disneyland Resort! Our Disneyland candymakers have been hard at work creating festive sweets for you. You’ll find these items through Jan. 6, 2019 at Pooh Corner and Candy Palace at Disneyland park, Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park, and Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District.
- Mickey Santa Apple
- Minnie Santa Apple
- Sandy Claws Apple
- Snowflake Apple
- Santa Mickey Crispy Treat
- Mickey and Minnie Gingerbread Crispy Treat
- Chocolate Snowflake Cake Pop
- Vanilla Jack Skellington Cake Pop
- Vanilla Snowman Cake Pop
Other Yummy Treats
- Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallow Wand coated in Crushed Peppermint
- Peppermint Bark
- Peppermint Fudge
- Churro Toffee (only at Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park)
In addition, each year the Disneyland Resort features the popular hand-pulled candy canes we’ve all come to love!* These special treats are delicious and make for the perfect gift or even the perfect snack. Measuring a whopping 18 inches long, these hand-crafted peppermint sticks will be available starting Nov. 23. Here are the dates they will be offered throughout the holiday season:
Candy Palace: Nov. 23, 26, 28, 30; Dec. 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 24
Trolley Treats: Nov. 24, 27, 29; Dec. 1, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25
To learn more about all of the holiday celebrations happening around property, visit the Disneyland Resort website. And be sure to check out my Foodie Guide to 2018 Holidays at Disneyland Resort and my Foodie Guide to 2018 Festival of the Holidays at Disney California Adventure park to get all of the delicious holiday info your hungry heart could ever desire!
*Note: A limited number of candy canes will be available for each release while supplies last. Wristbands will be distributed accordingly at park opening. Wristbands are limited, available while supplies last. Limit ONE (1) wristband per guest. Wristband entitles bearer to purchase ONE (1) candy cane at designated location. Wristband must be shown at time of purchase. Information subject to restrictions and change without notice, including but not limited to release dates, prices, etc. No discounts apply. No exchanges or refunds.
- Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Presented by AdventHealth Brings Merriment from Around the Globe to Walt Disney World Resort - December 1, 2020
- Add The Disney Holiday Playlist to Your Traditions During ‘That Time of Year’ - November 30, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Strap Yourselves In for a ‘Ride & Learn’ Aboard Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge - November 28, 2020