In case you missed it!
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Alex Dunlap
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is back and I am EXCITED and FESTIVE and HUNGRY! Hungry for what, you ask? Hungry for all of the sweet treats and savory bites that the Magic Kingdom culinary team has cooked up for you this year! Once again, aromas of chocolate, cinnamon, and peppermint fill the air in Magic Kingdom Park for the holiday season.
The Holiday Wishes Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party also returns this year with festive snacks and sweets and spectacular views of the holiday fireworks over Cinderella Castle. Take in the sights with reserved seating at Tomorrowland Terrace or get up close and personal with Plaza Garden Viewing. No matter where you watch the fireworks, your stomach will be full and your eyes will be dazzled!
New to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year is Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party. Enjoy specialty sips including beer and wine, light bites, and irresistible sweets at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant as well as a reserved viewing area the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.
For more information on these yummy events and to make reservations, visit the Walt Disney World website. And for more information on all of the sweets and eats you can find throughout Magic Kingdom Park this holiday season, just keep reading my official Foodie Guide below!
We’ve got cinnamon buns, red velvet waffles, cookies, peppermint treats, and more this year scattered throughout the park. With returning favorites like the Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard and the Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll as well as exciting new treats like the Vanellope Éclair and the Christmas Cookie Milkshake, you’ll have something to taste around every corner!
Main Street Bakery
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and green icing garnished with a Mickey Santa Hat
- Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – with chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and white chocolate piece featuring Mickey and Minnie
- Sugar Rush Jumbo Cupcake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red velvet vanilla swirl cupcake with peppermint icing, assorted candy, sprinkles, and a white chocolate Wreck-It Ralph piece
- Mickey Ornament Gingerbread Cookie – gingerbread cookie dipped in icing
- Ugly Sweater Brownie (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Poutine Dog – hot dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae or Cone (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Sandy Claws Dessert – toy sack cake pop wrapped in fondant with white chocolate Sandy Claws piece
- Red Velvet Zero Waffles – red velvet waffles with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and holiday sprinkles
- Gaston’s Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cinnamon roll topped with red and white icing
- Vanellope Éclair – éclair with fruity cereal filling and topped with chocolate piece
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Cone(served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and white-striped paper straw dipped in chocolate and crushed peppermint
- Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard (gluten friendly) – eggnog custard topped with spiced chocolate cake meringue and a gold foil chocolate Scrooge McDuck coin
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mickey’s Very Berry Lemonade (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red and green strawberry lemonade
- Holiday Burger – burger on Texas toast with roasted turkey, Muenster cheese, stuffing, and cranberry sauce
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Christmas Cookie Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles
- Christmas Cookie Milkshake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter milkshake with cotton candy and a Mickey marshmallow paper straw
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Feliz Navidad Nachos – red and green tortilla chips topped with turkey chili and queso sauce
- Three Caballeros Spiced Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – chocolate mousse with flourless chocolate cake topped with spiced chocolate ganache, powdered sugar, and white chocolate piece
- Churro Bites with Red and Green Sugar (served daily throughout the holiday season) – served with chocolate dipping sauce
Churro Carts Throughout the Park
- Red and Green Sugar Churros (served daily throughout the holiday season)
But wait, there’s more! Throughout the year, Casey’s Corner has featured a variety of specialty Hot Dogs of the Month, and we’re bringing each and every one of them back for a limited time for the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs – featuring hot dogs of hot dogs past! In the 12 days leading up to Christmas, you’ll be able to get your favorite Hot Dog of the Month once again. Each one will only be available for one day only, so be sure not to miss them!
- Dec. 14 – Pineapple Teriyaki Dog topped with roasted pineapple, onions, Teriyaki sauce, and green onions
- Dec. 15 – Buffalo Chicken Dog topped with buffalo chicken, celery, and a garlic ranch drizzle
- Dec. 16 – Greek Dog topped with olives, banana peppers, red onions, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce
- Dec. 17 – Cuban Dog topped with mojo pork, relish, swiss cheese, and mustard
- Dec. 18 – Aztec Dog topped with sweet and spicy ground beef and creamy elote mixed with spicy lime mayonnaise and grated Parmesan cheese
- Dec. 19 – Philly Cheesesteak Dog topped with roast beef, sautéed peppers and onions, and cheese sauce
- Dec. 20 – Casey’s Classic Dog topped with hash browns, bacon, cheese, and fried onion straws
- Dec. 21 – Cheesy Dog topped with cheddar cheese, queso cheese, and spicy cheese puffs
- Dec. 22 – Jalapeño Popper Dog topped with cheese sauce, garlic ranch, bacon bits, jalapeño poppers, and sliced jalapeños
- Dec. 23 – Loaded Mashed Potato Dog topped with garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar, bacon, scallion sour cream, and green onions
- Dec. 24 – Poutine Dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
- Dec. 25 through Jan 1. – 2 Foot-Long Hot Dog with your choice of two toppings (Casey’s Classic, Chili Cheese, or Macaroni & Cheese)
There’s also an array of complimentary goodies that you won’t want to miss out on (included in the price of your Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket). Alternative healthy and allergy-friendly goodies are also available upon request.
- Main Street: Red Mickey Santa Sugar Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Soft Pretzel and Shaved Ice
- Liberty Square: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Hot Chocolate, Fruit-flavored Soda, and a variety of holiday cookies
- Friar’s Nook: Chilled Apple Cider and Chocolates
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Peppermint Crunch Cookie
- Auntie Gravitie’s Galactic Goodies: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Shaved Ice
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
And remember, unless otherwise noted, all of these items are exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on select nights Nov. 8 – Dec. 21, 2018. Starting Nov. 9, some of them will also be available during regular park hours when using the My Disney Experience app’s mobile order service, which allows you to order meals and snacks on demand, pay in advance and skip the line at select quick-service food and beverage locations.
So, what are you waiting for? These holiday eats are calling your name! Download the My Disney Experience app on your mobile phone to discover all of these yummy items, and don’t forget to buy your tickets today for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and come celebrate the season with us!
- Popular EPCOT Enchanting Extras Tours Return in Oct. - August 16, 2022
- Unimaginable Horrors Revealed As Part of Sinister Slate of Original Experiences Coming To Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights 2022 – Including Haunts Inspired By Traditional Halloween Elements, Urban Legends, Grotesque Life-Sized Bugs and More - August 16, 2022
- Disney Products Receive 10 Toy of the Year Award Nominations – Vote for your Favorites Now! - August 15, 2022