From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jennifer Fickley-Baker
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can get first access to exciting new Halloween merchandise during the first-ever V.I.PASSHOLDER Pop-up Merchandise Event, which is set to take place at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom Park from 7:30-9 a.m., on Friday, Sept. 28.
Merchandise that will be available includes:
- Villain Ear Hat Collection by Dooney & Bourke – Show off your wicked style with the Villain Ear Hat Collection by Dooney & Bourke, including a tote, crossbody purse and wristlet. Featuring an allover pattern of various Disney Villains embodied as Ear Hats, this collection is the epitome of evil elegance. Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. Purchase of these items is limited to 2 per Guest.
- Limited-Release Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost Plush Set – Happy haunts materialize with this limited release collectible plush set. This item features individual plush of Ezra, Phineas and Gus all beautifully packaged in a Madame Leota tombstone-shaped box. A perfect addition for all cold-blooded collectors!
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Merchandise – Add a little spookiness to the holiday season with merchandise celebrating the 25th anniversary of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Annual Passholders can also expect to receive a complimentary beverage and a haunted treat at the event and may mingle with a few famous Disney faces as they shop.
Registration not required to attend this event. A valid annual pass and photo ID required at check-in. Merchandise will be available while supplies last. The 20% Passholder merchandise discount is applicable for purchases during this event.
Note: All other guests will be able to purchase these items starting at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 28.
- Bringing Light and Joy: Cast Celebrate Hanukkah - November 29, 2021
- Best Bites at Walt Disney World Resort: Story Book Dining at Artist Point and Boatwright’s Dining Hall Reopening and More Delicious News! - November 29, 2021
- Foodie Guide to Holiday Candy at Disneyland Resort - November 26, 2021