Recently we stopped by Epcot to check out the new Kidcot Fun Stops around World Showcase. As you recall in the past, there was a Duffy on the stick that you could color and they would give you stamps to add to your Duffy. Recently they changed it to these cute little Ziploc suitcases.
My 7 year old son was eager to check it out. It’s the same scenario as the Duffy on a stick, where you go around to all the different countries around World Showcase, but this time you collect post cards.
On one side of the post card it has a little fact on the country you visited.
On the other side is a cute little picture that your little one can color. Each station has a table and plenty of markers for your kids to color with. I find this to be a great way for your little one to sit down and take a break while walking around World Showcase.
Along with the little post cards, they also get a sticker for each country. My son decided to put his on his bag.
Each station around World Showcase has something a little different to see and the Cast Members have lots of great information to share about their country. Our family loved seeing this little Stitch in the Japan Pavilion. You can see that he’s even holding one of the stickers you collect.
Where to Find Kidcot Fun Stops
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of O Canada!)
So next time you are at Epcot, make sure to stop by all the great Kidcot Fun Stops!
- Sneak Peak of Limited Edition Vera Wang Ears #DisneyParksDesignerCollection - May 22, 2019
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth Farewell Merchandise - May 18, 2019
- Construction Update at Epcot~International Gateway - May 14, 2019