New ‘Inside Disney Parks’ – Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World Resort
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Thomas Smith
We’re on location at Disney H20 Glow Nights in Typhoon Lagoon Water Park to kick off a new “Inside Disney Parks” episode featuring some incredible summer experiences at Walt Disney World Resort. This time, we go behind the scenes for a look at what makes a perfect wave at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon before traveling to the parks to highlight must-do summer experiences, new frozen treats and more.
Here’s more information on some of the topics covered during the show:
- Disney H20 Glow Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – “Toy Story” pals are throwing glow parties at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park on select nights from now until -August 11. Tickets are available now on our special event page.
- Surf Like a Pro at Disney – Ron Hood, senior duty and project manager at Disney Water Parks, shares a special look at the technology behind the perfect waves guests are enjoying at this season’s Disney H20 Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. You can reserve a surf time today.
- Best of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Actress Alyson Hannigan shares her favorite things about Toy Story Land. Check out Alyson’s favorites and more on our Toy Story Land page.
- New Frozen Summer Treats – Disney Parks Blog author Alex Dunlap visits Magic Kingdom Park for a look at new frozen summer treats. You can see all of Alex’s recent food stories on our special author page.
- Top Summer Disney Dresses at Disney Springs – Take a look inside The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane at Disney Springs – featuring favorite summer dresses. Find the dresses online at shopDisney.com.
Latest posts by Guest Blog (see all)
- Three Disney Culinary Innovators You Need to Know - March 29, 2023
- An Inside Look at How Disney Culinary Cast Craft Egg-Stravagant Easter Egg Displays - March 28, 2023
- Disney Cruise Line Announces Inaugural Sailings to New Island Destination, Family Vacations Around the World in Summer 2024 - March 23, 2023