There’s been a bit of a buzz going on this week about the new V.I.Passholder Events happening at Walt Disney World. So what does that mean? Well, an email that went out has some details, let me fill you in!
V.I.PASSHOLDER events – a special way for us WDW show appreciation to their Passholders with exclusive events and experiences!
• Passholder-Exclusive In-Park Offerings – Enjoy V.I.PASSHOLDER Perks during some of your favorite seasonal events throughout the year such as special giveaways and exclusive offerings.
• Special Surprises in the Parks – Experience sneak peeks of select new Park offerings!
• NEW – V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights* – For our Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders, enjoy special after-hours access to some of your favorite experiences on select dates starting August 2018.
During the events, passholders will be able to spend two extra hours in Magic Kingdom or Epcot after each park closes. Select attractions, shops and dining locations will remain open.
Passholders will have to register in advance for the event. An invitation email will be sent out in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out!
The after-hours events will be held on select dates starting in August.
There is no additional charge for passholders.
So, what do you think of the new programs that Disney is offering their Annual Passholders? Tell us about it in the comments!
- Trick or treat yourself to Disney+ this Halloween - September 30, 2022
- Stay in the Hocus Pocus Cottage in October for only $31! - September 29, 2022
- Hocus Pocus 2 has its Premiere in New York! - September 28, 2022