From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jennifer Fickley-Baker
As a part of the celebration, DinoLand, U.S.A. features colorful new décor and playful character greetings with rarely seen pals like Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad McQuack and more. A DJ-powered dance party also mixes tunes from the truck-o-saurus stage, capping the nighttime festivities.
Check out a look inside the festivities in the video above. For more on what Incredible Summer has to offer, check out the list of blog posts below.
- Memorial Day Weekend Kicks Off an Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World Resort
- The SUPER INCREDIBLE Foodie Guide to Incredible Tomorrowland Expo at Magic Kingdom Park
- First Look: Edna Mode from ‘The Incredibles’ Visiting Disney Parks This Summer
- First Look: New Concept Art of Disney H2O Glow Nights
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ Begins June 9 at Epcot
- #DisneyMagicMoments: A New Year Brings More Disney Magic to Three Central Florida Children’s Hospitals - January 15, 2021
- Universal Orlando Resort Serves Up Mardi Gras 2021: International Flavors Of Carnaval, Taking Place Daily From February 6 Through March 28 At Universal Studios Florida - January 14, 2021
- New Year, nuiMOs! Latest Plush Trend Coming to Disney Parks Around the World, Disney Stores and shopDisney - January 14, 2021