From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Sarah Harris
“Do what must be done,” and celebrate your own galactic adventure with commemorative merchandise during the 2018 Star Wars Half Marathon – The Dark Side presented by OtterBox, returning to Walt Disney World Resort this weekend! Get a first look at this weekend’s offerings:
In this year’s event merchandise collection, runners participating in the Star Wars Dark Side Half Marathon, Star Wars Dark Side 10K, Star Wars Dark Side 5K, and the runDisney Kids Races will find a performance apparel including short and long sleeved shirts, tank tops, jackets and accessories.
Also look for a variety of apparel and accessories for runners participating in the Star Wars First Order Challenge, celebrating their completion of 19.3 miles.
Other products to note include Star Wars lifestyle apparel, commemorative Stormtrooper and BB-8 figurines and specialty shoe ornaments inspired by the race weekend.
- Thursday, April 19, 2018: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 20, 2018: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 21, 2018: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
To learn more about other runDisney events, visit us here.
- 5 Ways to Celebrate ‘How to Hygge’ with Disney’s ‘Frozen’ - October 19, 2021
- Disney PhotoPass Service and Snap Collaboration Continues with New Augmented Reality Lenses at Walt Disney World Resort - October 18, 2021
- #DisneyCreators: ‘Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Treat Board - October 18, 2021