From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jennifer Fickley-Baker
As the popular Disney saying goes, “It all started with a mouse!”
But for Instagrammers, the #DisneyWall trend all started with a wall – a purple wall to be exact, that sits to the right of the entrance into Tomorrowland. So many guests found the purple pigment of this wall to make an ideal Instagram background that the wall quickly earned its own hashtag – #purplewall – and became a sought-after photo stop for guests visiting the park.
We’re happy to share today a first look at the “new” purple wall, which recently was enhanced with an updated purple color scheme.
Get those apps ready!
See the posts below for more on #DisneyWalls around Disney Parks:
- 9 ‘Walls’ Disney Parks Super Fans Deem Instagram Worthy
- Purple Wall-Inspired Design Among New MagicBands Available in March
- Disneyland After Dark 2024: More ‘Nites’ Than Ever Before - December 6, 2023
- 10 New Things to Be Excited For in Disney Dreamlight Valley! - December 5, 2023
- 5 Cookie Recipes to Celebrate National Cookie Day - December 4, 2023