From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jennifer Fickley-Baker
In case you aren’t familiar, Star Wars: Galactic Nights is a thrilling Star Wars-themed event held after park hours from 7 p.m.-midnight. It celebrates the entire Star Wars saga with out-of-this-world entertainment, special photo opportunities, event-exclusive merchandise and F&B, and encounters with rarely seen characters that guests can only experience during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
Here’s what you’ll find this year:
- The event-exclusive projection show, Star Wars: Galactic Destinations, will debut a new, surprise planet. Keep your eyes open!
- New talent from the Star Wars galaxy will make a special appearance during the event.
- Guests can meet an array of legendary Star Wars characters, many who are available only during Star Wars: Galactic Nights, including Rey, Captain Phasma, the 7th Sister, AWR Stormtroopers, Darth Vader and even EWOKS.
- Fan-made Droids! Droid Builders, the international community of Star Wars fans who build their own replica robots from the Star Wars galaxy returns with new droids to surprise guests.
- The Seize the Saga Scavenger hunt returns with a new immersive photo location. Guests who collect all the clues will be rewarded with exclusive artwork that will enhance their event credentials.
- An exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Nights poster will be given to every guest.
- Limited-edition, event-exclusive merchandise will be available featuring art from the upcoming movie Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Guests can savor their way through the galaxy with new menu offerings available only during this event. Tasty new items include loaded red curry duck fries inspired by the Battle of Crait and dueling gazpacho inspired by the famous lightsaber duel between Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Sith Lord Darth Maul.
Park access and all activities will be exclusive to Star Wars: Galactic Nights ticket holders.
Tickets are now available at all Walt Disney World ticket locations and are priced at $129 for adults and $124 for children ages 3-9 (discounts available for annual passholders and Disney Vacation Club members). Tickets can also be purchased online at Disneyworld.com/galacticnights.
- In Celebration of Minnie Mouse and National Polka Dot Day, Disney Has Launched a Digital Summit Inspired by Our Favorite Lifestyle Muse - January 22, 2021
- More Entertainment Returns This Summer with a Celebration of Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021
- Adventures by Disney Announces First-Ever Dedicated Expedition Cruises - January 20, 2021