Test your movie knowledge!
Since 1994, Disney’s The Santa Clause has become a Christmas classic. I can honestly say I’ve watched it more than a few times just in this season. But how well do you know the movie?
1) What company manufactured Santa’s ladder?
- Candycane Industries
- Rose Suchak Ladder Co.
- Mistletoe, Inc.
2) What toy does Scott deliver to Neil, his son’s stepfather?
- A fire truck
- Lincoln Logs
- A Weenie Whistle
3) What is Scott Calvin’s job at the beginning of the film?
- Toy company executive
4) What is Scott’s son’s name?
5) What magic gadget lets Scott’s son call him from the North Pole?
- Snow globe
- Candy cane
6) On which holiday does Scott decide to accept his destiny as Santa?
7) What is the name of the waitress at Denny’s and also the name of the Elf who brings Scott Calvin hot chocolate after he delivered all the presents and returns to the North Pole?
8) What is the name of Santa Claus’s head Elf?
9) In the movie, Santa Claus gets arrested and put in jail. The North Pole sends out a team to save Santa, the teams acronym is E.L.F.S. What does that stand for?
- Effective Liberating Flight Squad
- Easy Liberation For Santa
- Effective Liberation For Santa
10)Which Reindeer gives Scott/Santa a hard time and then eventually gives him a gift on the next Christmas?
Scroll down for the answers
1)B – It’s “A Rose Suchak Ladder,” of course!
2)C – Neil had always wanted an Oscar Mayer Weenie Whistle as a child, and Santa is all about making dreams come true.
3)B – You’d think he’d have more holiday spirit.
4)A – If you guessed C, you were close — he’s played by Eric Lloyd.
5)B – Charlie gets a snow globe so he can stay in touch with Santa – aka his dad.
6)B – Scott is so touched by his son’s faith in him at their Thanksgiving table that he finally embraces his transformation.
7)B – Judy was the name of both the waitress who was out of everything but white milk and also the maker of the shaken not stirred hot chocolate. She also gave Scott a pair of jammies.
8)C – Bernard, although Scott/Santa can never remember his name and called him other names that start with a B
9)A – Effective Liberating Flight Squad and remember tinsel, just not for decoration.
10)C – Comet huffs and puffs at Scott on the first Christmas but gives him a rope in case he falls off the roof for the 2nd Christmas night.
- DISNEY+ DEBUTS TRAILER FOR ALL-NEW BUILD COMPETITION SERIES “FOODTASTIC”HOSTED BY EMMY AWARD-WINNING KEKE PALMER - November 21, 2021
- Disney Movie Magic Has Returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - November 8, 2021
- Disney+ Day Kicks Off Global Celebration Week With Service For Only $1.99 First Month For New And Eligible Returning Customers - November 8, 2021