Amanda Kay Rusnak and Alicia Shepard Niemenski were nice enough to share their Mickey Wreath images and directions with TMSM Fan Nation and now we get to share them with you!!
What you need:
1 large wire wreath form
2 small wire wreath forms
Fabric Strips of your choosing (1 inch wide x 5 inches long)
1. Zip tie your two smaller wreaths to the larger one
2. Tie the fabric into knots around the form or make the loop knot like you would make when you make a tutu
Tips from Alicia “I did the big loop first all except the last two runs on each side were the ears go them I slid the ears (smaller loop) in to the larger loop”
You can also use green evergreen garland and wrap your frames to make an evergreen wreath like the picture below shows!
- NEW! The Haunted Mansion by Dooney & Bourke - September 21, 2020
- MARVEL STUDIOS’ UPCOMING DISNEY+ SERIES “WANDAVISION” TRAILER JUST UNVEILED DURING THE 72nd PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS - September 20, 2020
- Three New Sets of Polka Dot Minnie Ears at WDW! - September 20, 2020