My Favorite Villains by Guest Blogger Arielle Boardman
We love to hate them. Sometimes they are scary and sometimes they are sneaky but they are always evil! Here are some of my favorite Villians.
- Ursula – She is sassy, feisty and above all; deliciously evil. Ursula the sea witch from “The Little Mermaid” is one of the most well known villains. And she get a killer song, “Poor Unfortunate Souls”. Yeah she can be quite scary when you give her a crown and a trident but you can’t help but give her some major props for her killer show tune medley.
3. Captain Hook – Oh good ol’ Capt. Hook! I have to say, you have to admire him for his perseverance. He has been trying to get his revenge on Peter Pan forEVER. But while Hook has great plans, Peter is just too smart for them. If you ever find yourself in Neverland’s waters, just make sure you have an adorable crocodile with you so the Captain leaves you alone…just don’t smile at him.
4. Gaston – My what a guy that Gaston! Did you know he uses antlers in all of his decorating? Anyways. This guy has a really messed up way of trying to get a girl to marry him (FYI guys: throwing someone’s dad in an insane asylum will NOT get you a girl…just saying). But it really was nice of him to share his eating regimen and how he stays (roughly) the size of a barge!
5. Yzma – This ol’ gal has still got it when it comes to being evil! She’s got the best plans of taking over a kingdom and she’s got the best sidekick (who makes up his own theme song I might add..). I do have to say, she really needs to figure out why she has that darn lever!
- Experience Disney+ Holiday Magic at Disney Parks - December 5, 2022
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course Reopening This Month with New Touches of Disney Magic - December 5, 2022
- Disney Delivers 75,000 Toys to Children in Need Through the Disney Ultimate Toy Drive - December 5, 2022