From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jonathan Frontado
Halloween on the High Seas will transform our ships into a ghoulish wonderland starting in September through the end of October, and there are haunted adventures to be had by each and every one of you! From joining the spine-chilling Sing and Scream to gathering around the Pumpkin Tree for mysterious fun, you won’t want to miss this Halloween celebration!
Here are just some of my favorite ways to celebrate the spookiest time of year onboard a Disney ship:
- Experience the Mysterious Pumpkin Trees
Each ship’s Pumpkin Tree is unique, with Grim on the Disney Dream, Muckelbones on the Disney Fantasy, Bog on the Disney Wonder and Reap on the Disney Magic. Watch these trees magically transform from eerie and barren into the life of the party with sprouting Jack-O-Lanterns and flickering lights.
- Dance the Night Away at a Mouse-Querade
Join your favorite Disney characters dressed in their Halloween best for Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party. This spooky costume party features games, dancing and of course, lots of candy!
- Sing and Scream with Jack & Sally
During A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream, enjoy an interactive movie experience and be immersed in the infamous Halloween Town. Afterwards, meet the couple that was “simply meant to be” in a special meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally.
- Indulge in Eerie Eats
Our bone-ifed genius chefs have conjured up some yummy eats and tasty treats for you this Halloween. Make the day’s celebration extra special with indulgences like the not-so-scary Spider Cake and Spooky Juice.
- Live to Tell the Tales
After a night of thrills and chills, gather on the upper decks for Haunted Stories of the Sea. A mysterious sea captain will guide the way and tell the tales of the legends who once sailed the high seas many moons ago.
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids
Keep the fun going late at night in the ship’s nighttime entertainment district. With an adults-only costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor, the party doesn’t stop when the little ones head to the youth clubs!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a costume and set sail for a spooky fun time during Halloween on the High Seas aboard the Disney Dream starting Sept. 4, Disney Fantasy starting Sept. 2, Disney Wonder starting Sept. 15 and Disney Magic starting Sept. 27. Happy Haunting!
- Unrivaled. Unmatched. Unequaled. New “Female Leads” Collection Debuts on Disney+ in Celebration of Women’s History Month - March 5, 2021
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces the Highly-Anticipated Return of Halloween Horror Nights – Celebrating 30 Years of Fear This Fall – And Unveils its First Haunted House of The Season, Based on The Iconic Horror-Comedy Beetlejuice - March 5, 2021
- First Look! Step Inside a Reimagined Room from Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - March 5, 2021