For the First Time Ever, Walt Disney World Restaurants Are on the Menu for Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Pam Brandon
As part of the one of the most-anticipated dining events in Central Florida, for the first time, select Walt Disney World restaurants are part of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month that kicks off August 25 and runs through October 1.
Magical Dining Month celebrates Orlando’s amazing culinary scene and gives us a chance to showcase the talent of Disney chefs with special prix fixe dinners. Participating Walt Disney World Resort hotel restaurants include:
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko—The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Wave . . . of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Magical Dining Month menus feature three courses for $35 per person, including appetizer, entrée and dessert and cannot be combined with other offers, packages or discounts. One dollar from each meal supports Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation.
To view all participating restaurant’s menus, go to Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, select an area and restaurant, then click on the fork.
To make a reservation for the Disney restaurants, visit www.disneyworld.com/dine or call 407-WDW-DINE. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.