From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Rachel Bshero
Guests at Disneyland park can now enjoy a new late night menu at Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland. Perfect for grabbing a quick bite after taking in “Fantasmic!,” these eats will be available from 9 p.m. until the park closes.
- Micron Burger – A mini-double slider with American cheese, house sauce, pickle and caramelized onions
- Meteor Potato Bites – Loaded potato bites topped with chopped ground beef, caramelized onions, house sauce and sharp cheddar cheese sauce
- Sweet or Spicy Star Clusters – A waffle bowl filled with crispy chicken bites over blue cheese coleslaw and pickle chips; choose sweet chili or buffalo sauce
- Little Dippers – French toast sticks served with salted caramel and strawberry sauces
- Lunar Space-Adilla – A quesadilla with pepper jack cheese, Ortega chilies, chicken breast and chipotle-ranch sauce
- Kid’s Power Pack with a banana, sliced apples, baby carrots, cheese crackers, yogurt smoothie and choice of milk or water
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar
- Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Sandwich
- Strawberry Fruit Bar
Which item are you looking forward to trying? Let us know in the comments!