From Disney Inspired
Recreate the splendor of Cinderella’s Castle from Walt Disney World Resort with this mug craft. Perfect for birthday presents, Christmas gifts or just to jazz up any old crockery.
Total Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- White ceramic mug
- Oil-Based paint marker (your favorite color)
- Cinderella castle template
- Cinderella Castle Mug Template
How To Make It
- Download the Cinderella castle template and cut the castle outline.
- Stick the castle outline to your mug with the small double sided tape dots
- Begin to dot closely along the outline of the castle until the entire outlines is connected with dots.
- Remove the template and add extra dots to give the mug more sparkle
- Bake in a non-preheated oven at 190c/170f for 30 minutes. Allow to cool in the oven.
- Then you’re ready! Remember that this mug is hand wash only
Latest posts by Guest Blog (see all)
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Hear from Musician Jon Batiste and Watch the New Trailer from Disney and Pixar’s ‘Soul,’ coming to Disney+ December 25 - October 27, 2020
- First Look: Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew Coming Soon to Disney Springs - October 27, 2020
- Look for Some Fresh Pixie Dust at the Entrances to Walt Disney World Resort - October 26, 2020